Summer Editorial

Local Artist: Art Work by Dani Dodge

11.19.2012

via
via
via
via
via

Happy Monday!I know there's been so many new arrivals with more holiday gift ideas to come, but I thought I'd take a lil' break to share the amazing work by a local San Diego artist, Dani Dodge. I viewed her work at the San Diego Contemporary Art Fair back in September. I instantly fell in love with the images for the subjects, textures and colors-with a color palette that's perfect for fall. With a background in journalism, she uses different media with other elements such as wood and metal to create themes that emphasize the human experience.

From her profile:
"Dani works primarily by layering different media – acrylic paint, spray paint, ink and collage – to create raw, abstracted images that tell tales of loneliness, joy, pain and triumph – in short, of being human."

1 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like my work! It is currently on display at Pimento Fine Art in San Diego's Little Italy neighborhood. Viewings by appointment:
    350 W. Ash St. #103
    San Diego, CA 92101
    P 619.955.5285
    info@oliveprsolutions.com
    People can also reach me, Dani Dodge, at Dani@DaniDdoge.com

    ReplyDelete

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger