Summer Editorial

Colors for your Winter Blues: Emily Green

11.28.2012

via
via
via
via
via

I've long been a fan of Australian designers, as they just have a way with colors and patterns... mixing both to create beautiful designs whether in art, textiles or accessories. Melbourne-based Emily Green creates artworks and jewelry (and now textiles too) that combine colors and forms that just brighten up your day.  I actually have one of her necklaces that just adds the right amount of pop to a casual look or dressy outfit. I wish I could just jump right in and dance around in her prints and water color paintings. I'm having an A-ha "Take on Me" video moment (from back in the 80s-for any of you who remember?) surrounded by vibrant colors instead of the lined drawings.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger