Summer Editorial

Fashion Love: Kaarem

5.21.2014


I definitely go through phases in terms of style and clothing. While I do love feminine prints for the warm season, there's nothing like a block of color in a neutral palette. I'm all about comfort and ease especially in this heat. The easy fit of a tunic is always a go-to shape for me. So I was thrilled to come across the stunning collection by emerging Vietnamese label Kaarem with its classic colors and minimalist loose-fitting shapes. Most of the materials are polyester, but the line has achieved an air of  modern elegance for the clean lines and basic colors, accented with thoughtful details in terms of folds and silhouettes. They're closet staples that somehow balance comfortable shapes with structured silhouettes-yes, a tunic dress with a modern edge! I just want to wear all the pieces that somehow complement each other.
 
all photos from Kaarem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger