Summer Editorial

Message on a Friday

2.01.2013

Happy Friday!Love this message taken at one of our new Italian restaurant find at home (sorry for the grainy look-taken by phone). While I'll leave out the analysis of Fellini's movies (I Vitelloni-one my faves), I do love this little quote. One of those magical moments that come to mind, and maybe a once in a lifetime experience, was witnessing a school of dolphins feeding in the wild during a whale watching trip. It was great to see the tail of a whale, but I was moved by the dolphins racing our boat and seeing at least 50 of them doing their flips and feeding in the wild. As far as pasta, I still dream about going back and tasting the simply prepared yet best pasta I've ever eaten. Tucked at the end of a side street in the quaint Italian town of Montepulciano is this restaurant (wish I had the name) serving up the best tasting pumpkin ravioli. Another not to be missed treat is their local wine, the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. What are your favorite pastas or magical moments? Hope you have one this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger