Summer Editorial

Happy Friday!

10.12.2012

via
via
Since my last name means "wings" in Spanish, I love images with flying creatures such as these beautiful birds in flight photos by Andreas Lind. One of my favorite things to do at home is to take walks on the beach and I just love watching pelicans fly over us. If you've ever had the chance to be right under them, they actually have pretty wide wing spans. Well, like these birds in flight, I'm a curious explorer and wanderer. Wherever life's journey takes you, simply vuela or "fly", dream, be inspired, discover and enjoy the world around you.  Happy Friday! Look around and enjoy those birds flying over you this weekend!Just watch out for the you know what from them...but I've heard in some places it's suppose to be good luck. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger