Summer Editorial

Open Shelves Inspiration

1.06.2014

 It's the new year...a fresh beginning and with it comes the urge to purge, clean and organize. I want to clean and hide the mess and clutter that I somehow accumulate every year.  There are definitely plenty of beautiful container options (maybe for a later post) to catch and hold everything. But I'm loving the open shelving approach to showcase all the little trinkets,treasures and wares and what ever else you want on these shelves. Given some thought, time and actual arm workout, who knows what essential wares can pop up on one of our shelves? I can see some of our objects and wares from the shop front and center in one of these shelves.And ooh I do spot one of Oji Masanori's brass trivet and Rina Ono's similar wooden coaster!

photo by Matthew Williams via
via

via
via

via
via

via
via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger