Summer Editorial

Swinging in Style: Dedon Swingrest

8.01.2013



When I first came across these Daniel Pouset Swingrests by German luxury outdoor company Dedon, I was smitten at both the design and functionality of these hanging loungers. Celebrating their 20 years, Dedon has collaborated with many designers from Philipe Stark to Jean-Marie Massaud and produce such beautiful handwoven furniture crafted in the Philippines. It's the middle of the summer and we crave to spend more time outside, so what better way than to lounge in comfort while swingin' away. My tolerance for vestibular input has diminished as I got older...no rotary input for me, remember those tea cups ride in Disneyland or spin out ride at Magic Mountain? Maybe it's the nest-like relaxation one can get or the location where they took the photos, but this is definitely on my wishlist for our outdoor space in the future.

All images from Dedon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger