Summer Editorial

Vuela Boutique is OPEN!

5.09.2012




OUR SHOP IS OPEN!Yay!For our opening, enjoy 20% off (use code WELCOME) and FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS until Thurs. May 17, 2012. 

 In our online boutique, discover international under-the-radar handbag and accessory lines like Ellen Truijen, Erin Templeton, Nancybird and Manufacture Des Rigoles. We also carry hard-to-find beautiful jewelry, travel accessories,as well as home goods from local and international designers.

Vuela means "fly" in Spanish. It's been a long journey that started with an idea during our travels a few years ago (my how time FLIES) after coming across designs from different countries. I was pretty lucky with my travel companion, my partner in life and love. He was sooooooo patiently waiting while I was so wide eyed and excited to check out local shops and designs. And we even survived months of traveling together.  

It's definitely been a learning experience in this path of planning and development  while trying to balance work and fun at the same time.  I'm so excited to take this leap to something new to share beautiful and useful things that I love. While I have a certain vision for our little shop, this project is a team effort. I am truly grateful to the the individuals who helped along the way to establish this e-boutique.

First of foremost,to the programmers: Special thanks to Mark. I truly appreciate your hard work,support and contribution to the functionality of this webshop. Thank you for your patience with changes and listening to my feedback (to say the least) to what seemed like never ending hours of coding. I've definitely appreciated the world of coding and the process (who knew PHP simply means Personal Home Page?). Jeff-thank you for your assistance along the way.

Graphics: Ksenia K- Thank you for your perfect balance of creativity and technical know-how. You have made this project come to it's completion with your expertise in graphic design and coding abilities. Thank you for your help and patience with our changes and quick feedback/solutions to our inquiries.George-We appreciate your help in the initial stages of our project.

Friends and Family: Thank you for all your love and support through the years and for sharing this journey with me. I'm so grateful to those who graciously helped with showcasing the products for the photos.

Artisans/Designers: Thank your for the opportunity to showcase your beautiful work. I can't wait to meet you in person,further share your stories and visit your studios. I'm always up for traveling.

And of course, to our customers, thank you for visiting our shop and your support and interest in the products that we offer.  I look forward to getting to know all of you and appreciate any tips, feedback or suggestions. Please join our mailing list to receive updates, special offers and hear the latest happenings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger