Summer Editorial

Holiday Deco Inspiration

12.03.2012

via
via
Do it yourself Wreath via
DIY Advent Calendar by Deborah via A Merry Mishap
From Walter & Co.  via
via
Aaah, the holiday season is upon us and in full swing. I could tell not just from the deco of course, but by the increase in traffic with plenty of people just out and about running errands and shoppin'. Well, as far as holiday deco, I'm definitely running behind this year, so I thought I'd get some inspiration from some of my favorite blogs out there. Our Christmas tree will be our little potted pine tree this year and topping it off with lights, love the way they twinkle! Well, have fun decorating your space and may you continue to find inspiration around you. Just try to bare that extra traffic wherever you may be.Yikes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Simply Vuela All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger